Search This Blog

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Get rid of things you don't like!

I'm a terrible shopper, and part of the reason is that I don't know if I like something until I get it home and try it out.  I don't do a very good job imagining it on me, or me using it, or whatever forethought it takes to decide if something is right for you.

Let's take the bowl for example.


Item #8: Red bowl

We bought it as a fruit bowl because I wanted to keep fruit on the table for snacks.

But it's ugly.  And red.  I don't have a lick of red decor in my house. 

But worst of all, it tips over all the time.  And then you have oranges rolling all over the floor.

So today I am getting rid of the ugly red bowl that doesn't hold stuff.  Ahhh!

What is in your house that doesn't work nearly as well as you thought it would?

No comments:

Post a Comment